At the heart of Sage Construction software the contracts module gives businesses the flexible tools needed to fully control costs on contracts, subcontractors and billing processes to help drive your business forward.
Key features include:
- • Allocate & track costs/profits per job.
- • Monitor actual costs against budget.
- • Process purchase orders, deliveries & invoices.
- • Produce payroll integrated timesheets for labour analysis.
- • Manage sub contractor RCT/CIS.
- • Track valuations & variations.
- • Generate applications & certificates.
- • Track plant hire deliveries & invoices.
- • Manage retentions on sales & purchases.
- • Comprehensive management & WIP reporting.
Additional to the core contracts module the estimating module provides a simplified solution for processing tenders & quotations from enquiry register, through subcontract enquiry & comparison, to tender submission.
Integration with the contracts module means that estimates are converted into contracts with the minimum of keystrokes.
The day works module is a job costing solution for processing reactive maintenance/call out work from order receipt through to final invoice.
Designed for high-volume, low value work, it improves subcontractor control, labour cost and client billing.
Integrated job costing, accounts and payroll solutions for contracting companies of all sizes.
Full compliance with RCT (Ireland) & CIS (UK) construction taxation standards.
Sage construction eliminates multiple keystrokes of data onto disparate systems by bringing the contract processes into one single package.
This therefore provides complete cost monitoring from estimate/budget through committed costs, actual costs, applied & actual sales, down to accounts, through full integration with your accounting & payroll packages.