- Sherwood Systems is authorised and accredited to implement and support the various software applications in our product portfolio. We have experience of installing and configuring Financial, HR and CRM applications for hundreds of different clients using various IT operating environments. Each implementation team will have an installation specialist, specifically trained with the necessary skills to ensure a smooth installation and a final product that the client can depend on. We pride ourselves in the attention to detail that we give to every IT project, irrelevant of its size.
- We have a data migration team that can provide standard migrations from Sage 50 to Sage 200 or bespoke/customised migrations from all types of financial applications or spreadsheets into Sage Financial and CRM systems. We also migrate data into our HR and Payroll systems through our tried and tested migration techniques. We work with our clients to ensure that they understand the migration process and that they are satisfied with the outcome.
- At Sherwood Systems, we provide standard and customised training on all the products in our portfolio. Our staff are accredited by Sage and other software partners to ensure we deliver the best training available to our clients in areas such as HR, Manufacturing, Retail, Construction and Warehouse Systems. We can provide Training Assessment audits for organisations and training plans are provided on larger system implementations.
- We can also design and implement document and reporting solutions in all our software applications which are additional to the standard functionality. We use different levels of report design and programming techniques to provide the required output from the software applications. We can utilise report writing facilities in most of the product applications to create or modify documents such as invoices, delivery dockets, statements, payslips, works order dockets, receipts, etc. Many of the applications include a Business Intelligence module which we can use to design reports. We can also use our own bespoke team to provide more complex reports using SQL Server or other database facilities to create key performance, operational and other management reports.
- Our consultancy service provides customers with the information they require whenever they are trying to make informed decisions about their own organisations IT requirements. This can be as simple as a scoping document that provides the client with information about applications or systems that may or may not fit their requirements or it could be a full consultancy service that provides a final consultancy document. We also provide I.T. Project Management services which includes full system implementation planning by an experienced I.T. professional.
Delivering solutions in partnership with
We have a team of friendly, experienced hardware & software specialists dedicated to solving problems. Find out more »
Networking, audits, design implementations make up some of our infrastructure services. Find out more »
We offer a wide range of cloud services, such as cloud backups, Office365 and remote working solutions. Find out more »
We specialise in developing bespoke systems, tailored to your business workflow and requirements. Find out more »