- Sherwood Systems is authorised to deliver and deploy a vast array of IT Solutions that can be customised to suit your operational and budgetary needs. Our team can help you to manage large logistical IT systems installation and configuration projects, or supply solutions that are fully configured to reduce installation time. We pride ourselves in the attention to detail we give to every IT project, irrelevant of its size.
- Sherwood Systems works in close partnership with clients to design an IT infrastructure that is specific to their organisation and their evolving needs. Whether you are setting up a new IT infrastructure, replacing an ageing network or expanding network capacity, you can rely on us to provide the design and delivery skills required to partner you from initial briefing through to final handover. We have experience of installing and managing hundreds of differently configured IT environments for a wide range of clients in different sectors.
- This is the one aspect of the business that is not taken seriously enough. At Sherwood Systems we can go through some simple options that helps us to understand how you work, recommend internet, connectivity and communication solutions that will work for you, ensure resilience and guaranteed uptime and ultimately give you peace of mind to enable you and your staff to work quickly and productively. More business functions require a good quality high speed internet connection.
- We design, deliver and manage wireless solutions for our customers. From indoor and outdoor pervasive wireless solutions through to enabling BYOD in the workplace, we have proven success in helping our clients to realise the benefits of a wireless environment. We have specialised in wireless solutions in warehouse environments that drive mobile and handheld applications fully integrated into the organisations servers and core systems.
- We can offer a Structured Cabling Service which offers a portfolio of precision solutions to address your communications cabling and Data Centre demands. Whether you want us to manage simple moves, additions or changes, or design complete solutions and installations, our flexible approach and thorough work practices guarantee successful results.
- With IT being a critical service within most businesses, ensuring the availability of information and services is normally of paramount importance. Sherwood Systems offers businesses a range of risk management and recovery services all built around your specific needs, providing stability and continuity to staff and customers.
- Sherwood Systems is dedicated to providing first class implementation and support for Servers and Desktops. We provide implementation and support services for the full range of current and legacy Microsoft Operating Systems. All of our engineers are fully trained, time served and Microsoft Certified. Our culture is to take ownership of networking related support problems, providing the customer with one point of contact for network, server and desktop related problems. Server support is fully comprehensive encompassing hardware, OS software, remote monitoring, anti-virus, security patch updates and backup checks.
- Sherwood Systems is an accredited member of the Microsoft Partner Program. We are able to provide technical support to your staff for your Windows server applications and operating systems for those day to day problems. We provide cover for a range of Microsoft Server operating systems & applications and workstation operating systems. Apart from support for your main server infrastructure we can also provide support for your system peripherals, for example: Printers, Scanners, Switches, Routers, etc.
- Sherwood Systems deliver a key range of services and solutions for business owners who either wish to consolidate their existing infrastructure to the cloud, or leverage the capabilities of their existing hardware by implementing single-point server virtualisation. Centralised virtual desktop management offers a complete solution for those looking to outsource their IT infrastructure to the cloud. Server virtualisation services can significantly reduce operating costs, whilst increasing IT efficiency and enhancing business continuity.
- Sherwood Systems provides a range of Email solutions, including both Microsoft Exchange Server based and Cloud hosted Exchange Email services. Our expert advice will guide you through the pros and cons of each Email solution. You can rely on our IT services to ensure you have the appropriate Email spam filter in place, to intercept and quarantine illegitimate Emails so you avoid wasting time opening and deleting unwanted Emails and are less likely to contract a virus. Our Email solutions also include mobile device connectivity, archiving for industry compliance & staff Email usage reporting.
- We can supply and install antivirus and antispyware software from a few trusted vendors. These vendors have been chosen by us, due to their ability to detect the latest viruses before anyone else, popularity, competitive prices and after sales support. This is continually monitored to ensure your systems are running efficiently. The alerts are then switched to our support team to take the necessary action if a virus or spyware is detected.
Delivering solutions in partnership with
We have a team of friendly, experienced hardware & software specialists dedicated to solving problems. Find out more »
Our implementation services range from facilities management to email solutions. Find out more »
We offer a wide range of cloud services, such as cloud backups, Office365 and remote working solutions. Find out more »
We specialise in developing bespoke systems, tailored to your business workflow and requirements. Find out more »